The TVM Rack Sale is the only place make some quick cash from your wardrobe or splurge on bargain buys if you're a serious shopper.
- One rack = $40
- Applications close two weeks prior to the Rack Sale.
- The Rack Sale is held at Burleigh Heads State School on the first Sunday of the month
- Ensure your application includes detailed images (less than 1MB each) of the items you wish to sell.
- Please provide a detailed description of your items (including brands and quality) and detailed & clear photos of the actual items you wish to sell (not product shots from online shops).
- Applications without the above information and/or with images larger than 1MB each will not be considered.
- The TVM Rack Sale is for racks of preloved designer and vintage clothing only.
- TVM favours quality, designer items. Chain store items will not be consider favourably.
- One single 1.5m BYO rack per person (no shared racks) with no items on the ground (all items must be hung).
- All applications successfully submitted will receive a confirmation via the form below.
- Rack Sale applications are only responded to 7 days prior to the next Rack Sale.
- Payment for the Rack Sale is required via PayPal.
Due to the volume of applications received, TVM only accepts Rack Sale applications via this form. If you experience issues lodging your application, please resize your images to ensure they're less than 1MB each.
Only successful applicants are notified within 7 days of the Rack Sale.