JOIN OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY
TVM is more than just ‘a market’, we are a collaborative, creative community of small businesses, designers, artists, creatives, foodies, musicians, culture seekers and lovers of good vibes.
Some of Australia's most successful and well-known designers started out at TVM, including peony:
Becky Morton launched her label peony swimwear at The Village Markets, selling her first bikini from her humble stall at our Burleigh Heads event. Becky is the Founder and Director of peony, a global brand stocked at some of the world’s most prestigious fashion retailers such as NET-A-PORTER, Harrods and Saks Fifth Avenue to name a few.
How can we help your business?
If you are a small creative business looking to launch and grow your brand and retail your products, connect and collaborate, then TVM is for you.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN US
OUR BOUTIQUE MARKET EVENTS
Our award winning market events feature a curated line-up of creative market stalls in fashion, vintage, art, beauty and lifestyle products, pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sales, street food, live music and good vibes.
Burleigh Heads State School, Gold Coast: 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month
Logan Road Stones Corner, Brisbane: 4th Sunday of every season.
- From $105 at Burleigh - 3x3m stall (includes public liability insurance for non-food stalls)
- From $135 at Stones Corner 3x3m stall (includes public liability for non-food stalls)
- $60 - Rack Sale (one rack per per person)
Once accepted as a stallholder, there are a range of other options you can book prior to market day via our portal, including:
- Paid advertising posts on our social media pages, 120k followers.
- Brand Boost Package - a great option for first timers, you can secure your first stall fee, blog post and IG post the week leading into the market event.
- Plus contact our team for other options and competition concepts.
Booking and payment is required prior to 5pm the Monday prior to each market in order to secure the early-bird rate.
Market Stall Categories:
- Unique art, prints & photography
- Baby & Childrenswear
- Beauty & Apothecary
- Curated authentic vintage clothing and accessories
- Jewellery – quality, unique items designed locally by the vendor
- Designer fashion and accessories designed locally by the vendor
- Locally designed furniture and homewares
- Stationery and Paper Goods
- Grown – delicious relishes, chutneys, sauces, jams and gourmet goods that are beautifully packaged and in-line with TVM’s boutique market aesthetic.
- Food and Beverage: Currently accepting ready-to-eat street food vendors. The stall must visually fit with our boutique market aesthetic. The menu’s must be quality, healthy, fresh and ready to eat food and beverage. Must have relevant council approval/licence and PPLI. Food stalls must supply a silent generator if power is required.
- Pop-Up Shops (limited spaces available): Wholesale or imported items that are not designed by the stall holder.
Market stalls are for pre-approved vendors only. Applications close two weeks prior to each market. Some categories may have a wait-list.
We encourage you to visit our event or view our Facebook page to get a feel for our TVMs unique style, prior to applying for a stall.
TVM Startup Stall
An initiative we have created in order to give back to our small business community, you can apply for this grant which will help you launch your brand for the first time. See here for more.
The additional benefits of joining our TVM community as a stallholder:
By becoming a stallholder at TVM, you are getting a whole lot more than just a stall on market day, it’s what sets us a part from any other market. As a stallholder at TVM, you will also receive:
- A TVM welcome pack, including a limited edition canvas TVM tote bag filled with promotional material to assist you in spreading the word about your attendance.
- Your brand name featured on our TVM website in the event preview post with an audience of 70k per year (if you book the early bird option)
- Exposure via TVM’s social channels, combined reach of 120,000+ and rising!
- The potential to be included in event related PR and media opportunities
- Access to TVM’s online portal for the latest insider stallholder news, market day tips, collaboration opportunities, events and updates
- The opportunity to take up advertising via TVM’s online and social channels, at discounted rates
- Early bookings ensure the stallholders brand is included on event promotion including our newsletter (10k subscribers).
- Your stall on market day and a warm welcome into the positive, collaborative TVM community!
TVM INSTA MARKET
The TVM Insta Market provides a global platform for creative small businesses to promote their brand and retail their wares, in a virtual marketplace over one exclusive weekend.
After the success of our first ever Insta Market in March 2020, which saw over 1 million impressions and attracted creative small businesses from around the globe and the ongoing demand for the event to continue, The Village Markets will continue to hold our Insta Markets on the second weekend of every month via our Instagram Stories.
Find out more, here.
Prices start at $60.
“I can't stop crying happy tears. Over 80 new followers and I have orders coming out my ears!"
Jas - Lion and Fox
TVM PRE-LOVED DESIGNER RACK SALES
The original pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sale - TVM Rack Sales are open to ladies and gents wanting to give their personal pre-loved designer and vintage threads a second or third life!
A great way to make some cash while having a fun Sunday. Grab your besties and apply now (Rack Sales must be pre-approved by TVM and pre-paid prior to market day).
Pre-loved, quality designer and vintage items from personal wardrobes only, one clothing rack with one rail (max 2m long) - BYO Rack.
This is not suitable for brand sample sales etc, in this instance, please apply for a market stall.
Rack Sales are $60 per Rack.
Here's what our community are saying about the TVM Rack Sale.