TVM hosts 40 stylish individuals and their amazing wardrobes at our pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sale. Founded in 2008, The Village Markets Rack Sale is the best place to peddle your preloved wares and recycle your fashion items.
The TVM Rack Sale is the only place make some quick cash from your wardrobe or splurge on bargain buys if you're a serious shopper.
- The first and third Sunday of the month at Burleigh Heads State School
- Stones Corner on Sunday 29 September 2019 and 22 December 2019
- One rack = $60
- Applications close one week prior to the Rack Sale.
- Numbers are capped, which means you need to apply well in advance to ensure you don't miss out.
- ALL Rack Salers must be pre-approved by the TVM team with email confirmation and payment made prior to attendance.
- The Rack Sale is held at Burleigh Heads State School on the first Sunday of each month from 8.30am - 1pm (set up starts at 8am) and Logan Road, Stones Corner seasonally from 9am - 2pm (set up starts at 8am).
- Ensure your application includes detailed images (less than 1MB each) of the items you wish to sell.
- Please provide a detailed description of your items (including brands and quality) and detailed & clear photos of the actual items you wish to sell (not product shots from online shops).
- Applications without the above information and/or with images larger than 1MB each will not be considered.
- The TVM Rack Sale is for racks of preloved designer and vintage clothing only. Labels/businesses will need to use the Stallholder Application form.
- TVM favours quality, designer items. Chain store items will not be consider favourably.
- One single rail 1.5 metre maximum BYO rack per person (no shared racks) with no items on the ground (all items must be hung). If your rack doesn't have wheels, consider bringing your items in a suitcase with wheels.
- A small amount of shoes can be permitted but will need to be placed directly under your rack.
- All applications successfully submitted will receive a confirmation via the form below.
- Rack Sale applications are only responded to 7 days prior to the next Rack Sale.
- Payment for the Rack Sale is required via PayPal.
- Your PayPal receipt is your confirmation to attend.
Due to the volume of applications received, TVM only accepts Rack Sale applications via this form. If you experience issues lodging your application, please resize your images to ensure they're less than 1MB each.
All applicants are notified within 5 days of the Rack Sale. Please check your junk mail if you have not heard from us.