JOIN OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY
The Village Markets (TVM) are an award winning collaborative, community of creative small businesses, designers, artists, foodies, musicians, culture seekers and lovers of good vibes.
Some of Australia's most successful and well-known designers have used our platforms to launch and grow their business, including peony:
Becky Morton launched her label peony swimwear at The Village Markets, selling her first bikini from her humble stall at our Burleigh Heads event. Becky is the Founder and Director of peony, a global brand stocked at some of the world’s most prestigious fashion retailers such as NET-A-PORTER, Harrods and Saks Fifth Avenue to name a few.
How can we help your business?
If you are a small creative business looking to launch and grow your brand and retail your products, connect and collaborate, then our TVM events and our Virtual Village online platform is for you.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN US
OUR BOUTIQUE MARKET EVENTS
Our award winning market events feature a curated line-up of creative market stalls in fashion, vintage, art, beauty and lifestyle products, pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sales, street food, live music and good vibes.
Burleigh Heads State School, Gold Coast: 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month
Windsor State School, Windsor Brisbane: 2nd Sunday of each month
- From $115 - 3x3m stall (includes public liability insurance*)
- $60 - Rack Sale (one rack per per person)
*Excludes food and beauty stalls
Once accepted as a stallholder, you now have access to become a Market Member. This exciting new opportunity has been introduced to offer our stallholders the chance to receive discounts on their stall fees, be listed in our Preview Post on the website prior to market day (our most viewed post!), discounted social media and advertising rates, a listing in our Virtual Village online directory and much more!
Market Stall Categories:
- Unique art, prints & photography
- Baby & Childrenswear
- Beauty & Apothecary
- Curated authentic vintage clothing and accessories
- Jewellery – quality, unique items designed locally by the vendor
- Designer fashion and accessories designed locally by the vendor
- Locally designed furniture and homewares
- Stationery and Paper Goods
- Grown – delicious relishes, chutneys, sauces, jams and gourmet goods that are beautifully packaged and in-line with TVM’s boutique market aesthetic.
- Food and Beverage: Currently accepting ready-to-eat street food vendors. The stall must visually fit with our boutique market aesthetic. The menu’s must be quality, healthy, fresh and ready to eat food and beverage. Must have relevant council approval/licence and PPLI. Food stalls must supply a silent generator if power is required and all servingware must meet our guidelines.
- Pop-Up Shops (limited spaces available): Wholesale or imported items that are not designed by the stall holder.
Market stalls are for pre-approved vendors only. Applications close two weeks prior to each market. Some categories may have a wait-list.
We encourage you to visit our event or view our Facebook page to get a feel for our TVMs unique style, prior to applying for a stall.
TVM Startup Stall
An initiative we have created in order to give back to our small business community, you can apply for this grant which will help you launch your brand for the first time. See here for more.
The additional benefits of joining our TVM community as a stallholder:
By becoming a stallholder at TVM, you are getting a whole lot more than just a stall on market day, it’s what sets us a part from any other market. As a stallholder at TVM, you will also receive:
- A TVM welcome pack, including a limited edition canvas TVM tote bag filled with promotional material to assist you in spreading the word about your attendance.
- Access to our Market Membership
- The opportunity to be listed in our Virtual Village online directory (exclusive to Market Members)
- Exposure via TVM’s social channels, combined reach of 120,000+ and rising!
- The potential to be included in event related PR and media opportunities
- Access to TVM’s online portal for the latest insider stallholder news, market day tips, collaboration opportunities, events and updates
- The opportunity to take up advertising via TVM’s online and social channels, at discounted rates (exclusive to Market Members)
- Early bookings ensure the stallholders brand is included on event Preview Post (exclusive to Market Members)
- Your stall on market day and a warm welcome into the positive, collaborative TVM community!
Join our growing online community of creatives and connect with customers and collaborate with like-minded business owners.
Our Virtual Village is Australia's fastest growing online community for creative entrepreneurs and joining includes multiple benefits like discounts on stall fees and advertising with us and first access to special events.
TVM PRE-LOVED DESIGNER RACK SALES
The original pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sale - TVM Rack Sales are open to ladies and gents wanting to sell their personal pre-loved designer and vintage threads!
A great way to make some cash while having a fun Sunday. Grab your besties (it's so fun to do with friends) and apply now (Rack Sales must be pre-approved by TVM and pre-paid prior to market day).
Pre-loved, quality designer and vintage items from personal wardrobes only, one clothing rack with one rail (max 2m long) - BYO Rack.
No baskets, suitcases, tables or items piled on the floor, everything must be neatly tucked under your rack.
This is not suitable for brand sample sales etc, in this instance, please apply for a market stall.
Rack Sales are $60 per Rack.
Here's what our community are saying about the TVM Rack Sale.