JOIN OUR CREATIVE COMMUNITY
The Village Markets (TVM) are a collaborative, community of creative small businesses, designers, artists, foodies, musicians, culture seekers and lovers of good vibes.
Some of Australia's most successful and well-known designers have used TVM's platforms to launch their business, including peony:
Becky Morton launched her label peony swimwear at The Village Markets, selling her first bikini from her humble stall at our Burleigh Heads event. Becky is the Founder and Director of peony, a global brand stocked at some of the world’s most prestigious fashion retailers such as NET-A-PORTER, Harrods and Saks Fifth Avenue to name a few.
How can we help your business?
If you are a small creative business looking to launch and grow your brand and retail your products, connect and collaborate, then TVM and our Virtual Village platform is for you.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN JOIN US
OUR BOUTIQUE MARKET EVENTS
Our award winning market events feature a curated line-up of creative market stalls in fashion, vintage, art, beauty and lifestyle products, pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sales, street food, live music and good vibes.
Burleigh Heads State School, Gold Coast: 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month
- From $105 at Burleigh - 3x3m stall (includes public liability insurance*)
- $60 - Rack Sale (one rack per per person)
*Excludes food and beauty stalls
Once accepted as a stallholder, there are a range of other options you can book prior to market day via our portal, including:
- Paid advertising posts on our social media pages, 120k followers.
- Brand Boost Package - a great option for first timers, you can secure your first stall fee, blog post and IG post the week leading into the market event.
- Plus contact our team for other options and competition concepts.
Booking and payment is required prior to 5pm the Monday prior to each market in order to secure the early-bird rate.
Market Stall Categories:
- Unique art, prints & photography
- Baby & Childrenswear
- Beauty & Apothecary
- Curated authentic vintage clothing and accessories
- Jewellery – quality, unique items designed locally by the vendor
- Designer fashion and accessories designed locally by the vendor
- Locally designed furniture and homewares
- Stationery and Paper Goods
- Grown – delicious relishes, chutneys, sauces, jams and gourmet goods that are beautifully packaged and in-line with TVM’s boutique market aesthetic.
- Food and Beverage: Currently accepting ready-to-eat street food vendors. The stall must visually fit with our boutique market aesthetic. The menu’s must be quality, healthy, fresh and ready to eat food and beverage. Must have relevant council approval/licence and PPLI. Food stalls must supply a silent generator if power is required and all servingware must meet our guidelines.
- Pop-Up Shops (limited spaces available): Wholesale or imported items that are not designed by the stall holder.
Market stalls are for pre-approved vendors only. Applications close two weeks prior to each market. Some categories may have a wait-list.
We encourage you to visit our event or view our Facebook page to get a feel for our TVMs unique style, prior to applying for a stall.
TVM Startup Stall
An initiative we have created in order to give back to our small business community, you can apply for this grant which will help you launch your brand for the first time. See here for more.
The additional benefits of joining our TVM community as a stallholder:
By becoming a stallholder at TVM, you are getting a whole lot more than just a stall on market day, it’s what sets us a part from any other market. As a stallholder at TVM, you will also receive:
- A TVM welcome pack, including a limited edition canvas TVM tote bag filled with promotional material to assist you in spreading the word about your attendance.
- Your brand name featured on our TVM website in the event preview post with an audience of 70k per year (if you book the early bird option)
- Exposure via TVM’s social channels, combined reach of 120,000+ and rising!
- The potential to be included in event related PR and media opportunities
- Access to TVM’s online portal for the latest insider stallholder news, market day tips, collaboration opportunities, events and updates
- The opportunity to take up advertising via TVM’s online and social channels, at discounted rates
- Early bookings ensure the stallholders brand is included on event promotion including our newsletter (10k subscribers).
- Your stall on market day and a warm welcome into the positive, collaborative TVM community!
We've been building our business for over 12 years now, organising award winning events and growing our online community of over 125k.
We're serious about community, connection and growth and have created some new offerings to ensure we're supporting you well outside of market day - including via our brand new Virtual Village.
If you've heard of Virtual Village but aren't sure about the investment, think about this...
For as little as 61 cents per day (*standard membership), your brand will be accessible via our platforms 24/7, making it accessible globally with your chosen links.
- Our paid digital marketing campaigns are ensuring people are visiting Virtual Village - we're currently running ads targeting Aus and US folk who love Australian brands.
- 90k people visit our website annually
- 4k people visited Virtual Village in it's first month of operation
- We're profiling our VV members via our social platforms with a potential reach of over 1million and 65k followers who love our community
- Our VV members receive one month free to trial their listing - plus discounted tickets to events in 2021!
Join us now and let's work together to connect, collaborate and grow in 2021!
TVM PRE-LOVED DESIGNER RACK SALES
The original pre-loved designer and vintage Rack Sale - TVM Rack Sales are open to ladies and gents wanting to give their personal pre-loved designer and vintage threads a second or third life!
A great way to make some cash while having a fun Sunday. Grab your besties and apply now (Rack Sales must be pre-approved by TVM and pre-paid prior to market day).
Pre-loved, quality designer and vintage items from personal wardrobes only, one clothing rack with one rail (max 2m long) - BYO Rack.
This is not suitable for brand sample sales etc, in this instance, please apply for a market stall.
Rack Sales are $60 per Rack.
Here's what our community are saying about the TVM Rack Sale.